Wednesday 9 September 2015

A Girl Began Stripping Down In Public. Her Reason?




As someone who has spent my entire life dealing with body image issues, this video really moved me. A young woman named Jae West stripped down to her underwear and blindfolded herself to help promote an extremely important message. At her feet was a sign that said "I’m standing for anyone who has struggled with an eating disorder or self-esteem issues like me… To support self-acceptance draw a heart on my body."

At first, people just starred, reluctant to approach Jae, but then people really started to get involved. Many people commented on how important the message was, and how brave Jae was for trying to promote it. In a world where we are taught from a very young age to hate our bodies, self-acceptance is a struggle. Hopefully this will inspire more people to promote self love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Funniest Facebook © 2013. All Rights Reserved | Powered by:Blogger

Designed by:Windroidclub